Saturday 6 October 2012

JDF: Fifteen Brownies.

In case you thought I forgot about my Jamie Dessert Fest, think again! I'm back with a new dessert. These brownies are the ones on Jamie Oliver's menu at Fifteen, his restaurant in London. They are by far the best brownies I've made and I'm not just saying this cause I'm a fan. I've tried countless brownie recipes but none have given me the result that this recipe did.

Let's do this!


Brownies are something that everyone loves. I don't think I've met a sane person who doesn't like a good brownie. I made this without any nuts and sour cherries cause I didn't have them at home at the time :P

This is it.



And THAT is how they turned out. YUMMMM. I've never seen my mom eat so much dessert before!

My tips:
  • Try using one less egg than the recipe says cause they can turn out a little too moist.
  • Give it ENOUGH time to cool in the tray.
  • Serve it warm- NO EXCEPTIONS!
  • Send me some for critical acclaim ;)
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! No one can refuse a good brownie. Also, don't forget a dollop (or quinelle ;) of good vanilla ice cream. You can check out the recipe here http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/bloomin-brilliant-brownies (It's under a different name but the same recipe, I checked :)

That was Dessert #2 of the JDF. Hope you make these this weekend! You're welcome ;)

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment