Saturday 6 October 2012

Cricknfashion.

Hii everyone!☺ Its time for my 2nd article, finally!
This should have come up earlier, but well, never mind. So, since this nation is cricket-crazy, and I mean that in the best way possible, I thought it would be a good idea to take cricket and fashion up. Now I know this isn’t the IPL season where the entertainment and fashion quotients are high, but there is still SO much cricket going on! There are so many matches you can flaunt your fashion at. Let me just quickly tell you what’s in store for you. India is getting ready to host England, Australia, and arch rivals Pakistan in the months to follow, and that means so many matches to go to! :D If you’re as cricket crazy as I am, this has got to excite you.

Cricketers have always been those kind of people that people look up to, and want to be like. Remember Kevin Pietersen’s punk hairstyle? Which guy didn’t think that was cool!  I personally think a lot of cricketers dress well and when they step out, they always step out in style. But, my favourite has to be Virat Kohli and I’m sure a lot of you girls out there will agree with me ;)
Here, have a look for yourselves -



This young emerging, or should I say emerged, cricketing star has been named the 3rd best- dressed international man by the GQ magazine. With his charisma and good dressing sense, he makes for a perfect style icon. 

More on what to wear and what NOT to wear to a cricket match coming up in my next article ‘Howzzzat!’ So look out for it ;)

Stay chic, stay classy

Xoxo
ChicChick❤









No comments:

Post a Comment