Friday 7 September 2012

Jamie Dessert Fest!

So since I missed Jamie Oliver's street party on Fifteen Street in London, I decided to stop moping around and have a little Jamie fest of my own. My parents just gifted me a really fat and heavy Jamie Oliver cook book which I've been glued to for days. The way he writes is just so simple and amazing! So, I decided to pull a Julie Powell and make all the desserts in Jamie's cook book! I'm not gonna be to stingy on time cause with assignments and all, I wont be able to make deadlines. So, I'm gonna cook all of his desserts, show you'll how they turn out, and if you want, post the recipes as well!

On the Menu-
  • Ice Cream
  • Classic Victoria Sponge Cake
  • World's Best Shortbread
  • Meringue
  • Eton Mess
  • Classic Cheesecake
  • Fifteen's Brownies
  • Carrot Cake
  • My Nan's Lemon Drizzle Cake
Give or take a few, that's gonna be my aim! I'll try making them as close together as I can so you don't get fed up of waiting around :P If that does happen, and as you all know I suffer from procrastination and I just might have a relapse, please be patient. For the love of food and the love for my idol, Jamie Oliver.
STAAAAY TUUUUNED :D

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment