Wednesday 21 March 2012

Pretty Little Liars.


A topic I've been DYING to blog about but never had enough time. One of my favourite shows currently, this is the perfect example of diverse and amazing fashion. The four characters: Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily have their own unique style. I identify with Hanna and Emily's fashion the most.







They just won the People's Choice Award for best TV Drama and I think they really deserved it. And wow, they all looked SO amazing on the red carpet.


Emily: I identify the most with her clothes and body type. She normally wears jeans, shirts and boots, casual skirts and tops. Things that I love!  Also, she isn't extremely thin like the rest and has a curvy figure. Emily has an Asian look about her and her eyes are always linered lightly to make them look pretty and delicate.


Hanna: I simply adore Hanna's fashion as well though sometimes it gets a tad too girly for me. She wears hot, short dresses, shorts and stockings and leggings. Blonde and thin, Hanna's every guy's dream. Her eyes are light and have smoky make up which make her look so gorgeous.


Aria: Aria's tiny compared to the rest but has this exotic beauty to her. Her fashion is very out there, sometimes a little too out there :P. Aria loves wearing clashing patterns, loud colours and vintage stuff. Her big and beautiful eyes are fully exploited with dark eye make up. 

Spencer: Smart, confident and sleek would define Spencer's style. She wears florals and formals and always looks impeccable. Spencer's hair is also always neat. Braided, knotted, tied and even when let loose, it's never out of place. Spencer's alert eyes have very little make up. This gives her the smart and confident look she radiates.


Four girls. Amazing fashions and so diverse. Pretty Little Liars is a trendsetter.
I love it. My friends love it, and this is me just warming up.
In my next post, i'll tell you guys how YOU can look as good as them.

Until then: Pick your favourite Liar, compare your body type and features and choose your favourite style.
I'll be back sooner than you can say PLL to help you out!


xoxo
D





No comments:

Post a Comment