Saturday 24 March 2012

Preparation.

Its over. My 12th standard boards are OVER. It's weird, the minute I realized that I had nothing but free time on my hands, my inspirations just kinda stopped. Before during that disgusting one month, everything around me seemed interesting enough to be blogged about. You guys know that cause I blogged about a bottle of Tabasco :P. So now that these 3 idle months lay before me, I don't know where I'm gonna get my inspiration from. But hey! Don't you fret! I've got a REAL exciting thing planned sometime next week. A photo shoot. Yes, it'll be my first. My beautiful friends and I will show you how you can dress like the Liars.

As of now, my friend Rujuta will dress as Hanna. My friend Aishwarya will be Spencer and I will be Emily. We chose this according to our body and hair type. I know the Liars are American but we've tried to get as close as possible and seen who looks the most like each of them, if not the least :P. What's that? I missed out Aria? Yeah I know :P. But I haven't found an Aria-ish friend so far so I'm just gonna keep looking!

I hope you'll are as excited as we are about this!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment