Monday 3 December 2012

Apology.

Let me start by saying I'm sorry. For what,you might ask, I just realized that I've made only 4 out of the 9 desserts I was supposed to make for my Jamie Dessert Fest. Shame on me. I've let my hectic schedule be an excuse for this but in reality, nothing should come in the way of my word. I gave you my word that I'd make 9 of Jamie Oliver's desserts and managed to make just 4 and the year's gonna end! Yuck. Something must be done. Starting tomorrow I'm buying the ingredients I need and getting down to it. My newly decided diet doesn't make this situation any easier so for those of you who want to come and help me finish the dessert, please don't hesitate! This post is going to be way to short. But the longer the apology, the worse it reflects on you doesn't it? Eton Mess is a dessert comprising mainly of bashed up meringues, berries and cream so you could do it on your own. No! This isn't an excuse! I'm not trying to lessen my workload. I'll show you how it's done. Don't worry. Starting tomorrow the Jamie Dessert Fest is going to take a turn for the better: Fast & Furious.

I'm forgiven aren't I? You guys are the best :)

Get ready for a sugar rush!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment