Tuesday 15 January 2013

JDF: Fifteen's Chocolate Tart.

Hey guys! It's the latest JDF with one of the best ingredients ever, chocolate! Who doesn't like chocolate? And those of you who don't, I'm sorry, but you've been judged. The first time I made pastry and turned out pretty great. This is a classic dessert which you can never get tired of. Let's begin!

Ready? Okay!


Doesn't it look gorg? Doesn't my garnish look pretty? (If I may say so myself :P) This tart is light, creamy with a crisp base, perfect.



Tip's I'd give-
  • The recipe says orange zest (optional) but I'm telling you, it's not an option! The orange zest in the pastry just enhances the taste SO much and chocolate and orange is one of my most favourite combos.
  • Make sure you line the pastry carefully and make a very thin layer otherwise the pastry will become too hard for you to cut.
Okay, I tried really hard but couldn't find this recipe to share with you guys but I'll post it soon! So go like our Facebook page at the top right side and you will get the recipe soon enough :)

xoxo
D

1 comment: