Monday 19 November 2012

Indian.

This post is aptly titled, if I can say so myself. With Diwali having just gotten over and the general patriotic fervor in the air, I realized, that my knowledge and depth about Indian food is quite stunted. I think the simple reason is because I don't eat as much Indian food as I do continental neither do I cook it. What can I say, I just don't have a natural talent for Indian food. I can't concoct Indian recipes with various spices in my head like I can continental food. The solution? Practice! And I've already started, trust me, I made my first ever Poha for Diwali breakfast this year and it wasn't a disaster! So there is hope ;)

What do you think?
Rajdhani.
We've all been to Rajdhani; a simple and elegant experience with great value for money. I recently went to Rasovara by Rajdhani which is now a more fine dining experience with the prices just a little higher and a HUGE variety in return. The place is done up and looks fabulous and the staff is dressed as smartly as ever. Each table has a designated person in charge. The service here is top notch. It really can't get any better. They force you like you've come to their home and leave you feeling content. I had the privilege of visiting their kitchen and my friend Sneha got busy! All in all, it was a wonderful experience. Go there guys,for the impeccable service and the desserts if not for anything else; heavenly.


The Menu

Newer, prettier, bronze thalis!
Fun Fact: They weigh 2 kg :O

Dessert, Mmmmmm...

Jalebi with Rabdi. Eeep!

PHEW!

Paan shot? Yes.

Paan? Yes.

Sneha making rotis in the Rajdhani kitchen! Awww :)


I'm gonna spend my time increasing my knowledge about the food from my country and I can use all the help! Tweet me @devikambing :) That's it for now guys! How were your Diwalis? Hope they were safe and full of good food! Mine sure was :)

Stay Hungry!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment