Sunday 13 May 2012

What Went Wrong?

Over a certain period of time, we develop a certain affection for certain characters, actors and singers on screen. They start out as heart throbs and gorgeous looking people known for their style but suddenly lose their way. My question is WHY? Why don't they just continue to be the way they are and dress as well as they used to. But I'm not a celeb and I really don't know what secrets lie beneath those curls. They suddenly have mid-life crises and completely change their look. In these posts, we discuss those fashion turnovers.

Like any girl my age, I have had many on-screen loves and many of them have faded away as well. One of them is the Gossip Girl star, Penn Badgley who plays Dan Humphrey on the show. He was my favourite guy in that show and I just loved him. Until recently, in the 5th season, he seems to have lost his way. The same hot bod, amazing personality but absolutely disgusting hair! What Went Wrong? I really do not know. Let's have a look.

Lonely Boy in Season 1

Not so lonely in Season 5


Again, my question is, What Went Wrong? Weren't Blair's snide comments about your hair enough to make you realize your new hair is downright disgusting? All I wanna say is Dan, we did love you when you looked yourself in Season 1. Right until Season 4, your hair was tolerable. But Season 5 just takes the cake. The greasy and overgrown look really isn't appealing. I hope you get a new stylist for Season 6. Until then, we pray for Blair.

More What Went Wrongs coming up!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment