Sunday 27 May 2012

F&F Abroad!

I'm still not over KKR's final win. Wow. What an amazing moment. God bless Kolkata and God bless Shahrukh. Okay, now back to business. I've written a lot about local food and local fashion in my previous blog posts but now, time for something different! The Food & Fashion Blog goes abroad! 

Where? You'll just have to wait till I get there, dress up for you guys and show you how to dress when you're in particular places abroad. Also, I'll post about the amazing food there and the best places to gorge. This is going to be really fun and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Yep... That's pretty much all I want to say. Has to be my shortest post ever but you must forgive me. Cheering at the top of my voice at KKR's last four and shedding happy tears at their win has certainly taken a lot out of me. So now I'm just gonna haul myself to bed and the next time I post it'll be from S... Oh no! I almost spilled the beans there! Oh well, at least you have a clue to go by now ;)

Stay Hungry and Foolish till next time guys!

xoxo
D  

No comments:

Post a Comment