Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Lull.

Never has there been a more unfashionable period in my life (being a chubby 10 year old with a weird haircut doesn't count :P). So yes. That's what I want to say, studying and fashion just don't mix. Kinda like stripes and dots. I'm so glad that I'm hardly exposed to the public, cause if you saw me now... Wow...

But hey, that's life. When you gotta study you gotta study. No matter how less the time is to pick your clothes in the morning because you gotta use that for last minute cramming, no matter how geekily you have to tie your hair so that it doesn't bother you while writing your paper. It's just something that has to be done. So do what I'm doing. Not doubting my fashion sense and just trying to get these boards over with as soon as possible cause after the lull you ALWAYS have the storm ;)

That's all the time I have for confessing. Gotta go study and  not think about how I look!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment