Saturday 18 February 2012

Chic Chick.

So our 1st guest blogger is finally here! 
She's finally agreed to be a member on this blog and will help me in my endeavour to spread all the scoop about the best food and fashion. So here's the 1st post by the next Girl in the Green Scarf and heres hoping for many more! Introducing ChicChick!


Hi all you peeps ☺ Since Devika has already introduced me as a ‘celebrity blogger,’ there’s little I can say. So, yes! Here I am to tell you’ll all about food and fashion. Mainly my posts are going to be about fashion, so follow them if you wanna know what to wear when, what NOT to wear, all the hottest trends of the season, and where you can get awesome, but reasonable stuff ☺ 
Soon, we’ll also be putting up pictures of different outfits and what to wear with what for you’ll to get a complete idea. 

That’s all for now! I’ll be posting soon again ☺ 
Stay chic, stay classy.


Xoxo
ChicChick

 






No comments:

Post a Comment