Friday 24 May 2013

Food Revolution Day!

For those of you who don't know me, let me tell you that I adore Jamie Oliver. He is the epitome of everything that is right in the world of food. And since, I kind of have something to with that, he is my idol. No fancy stuff and no health obsession, just fresh, good food :)

The Food Revolution is a movement Jamie Oliver started to get schools to serve the kids fresh, wholesome food. He got most of U.K. schools to change their unhealthy ways and then took on the U.S. Now, the Food Revolution is a worldwide movement started by Jamie to get people to cook, eat fresh and basically have a good time.

17th May is Food Revolution Day and I was lucky enough to be in London for it. A street party outside Jamie's restaurant Fifteen, with a live cooking demo by the man himself. There are very few things that tear me up, and Jamie cooking, is one of them. He is just SO funny and passionate that you can't look away once he's begun. So here are pictures from the street party: good food, good weather and Jamie Oliver!

Streeeeeet Partyyyyyy

Fish Dog and Chips

Ultimate Eton Mess

Fresh Buttermilk Waffles with Strawberries and Champagne Cream


THE MASTER.




This was one of the best days ever. To know more about the Food Revolution, click here: Jamie's Food Revolution

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment