Tuesday 2 February 2016

Fin.

This post is titled what it is because I was supposed to have this post written and edited by December 2015. Clearly I suck at not procrastinating. Clearly I don't deserve readers whose views I count on so much but still am unable to deliver to, on time. Is it too late now to say sorry? (Totally obsessed with the Biebs currently by the way).

I've done a lot of things since December, in my defence. I moved out of a country and moved back home. I became a certified chef, I turned 22 - a lot of things have happened.

Leaving London was really really hard and I'm opening a gate now, to tell you about my graduation from Le Cordon Bleu so if I get a little too nostalgic or sentimental, you're going to have to deal with it.

December in London was beautiful, mulled wine, Winter Wonderland, hot chocolate and fur coats. My parents came for my graduation and I had the best time taking them to my favourite places in London.
Finally certified; Grand Diplome, Le Cordon Bleu.



Churros,
- Winter Wonderland '15

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, clementine juice
- Pret

Chilli Tonkutsu Ramen
- Shoryu Ramen


Parents
- House Manjrekar

S O U T H B A N K
- London '15




Also, one of my favourite bits, lunch at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen. Best.



Smoked mackeral, picalilli, pickled veg
- Fifteen



Best Caesar salad I've ever had.
-Fifteen



Sunday roast. Yorkie and all.
- Fifteen


Fruit
- Borough Market

Veg
 - Borough Market



Fish
- Borough Market

Cheese
- Borough Market


So that's what I've been up to since December. Turns out, 9 grueling months is just the beginning of things to come, of hard work to do, of goals to achieve.

See you soon, I promise.

Until then, goodbye from an older, wiser, certified me ;)

xoxo
D

1 comment:

  1. You finished in style !! Chef .
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete