Sunday 22 December 2013

Winter Food.

It's that time of the year again- beautiful weather, friends are back, winter fashion and most importantly, winter food. What's your winter staple? The cliched hot cocoa with marshmallows or a really lovely chicken consomme with some delicious tortellini? Everything seems so much more delicious in the winter doesn't it? Making fresh pasta is one of my favourite things to do in the winter. Speaking of, I'm going to have a really exciting Italian post coming up soon. By the way, how's the Masterchef Australia withdrawal treating you guys? I'm having it the worst I presume. Strike 9 and I don't know what I did before Masterchef started. So I do the closest thing to it, cook.

What I've done for you in this post is scouted out some of Jamie Oliver's (except the first one) best winter recipes so that you don't have to go crazy hunting for perfect ones. Sweet, savoury and comforting, these recipes are just great. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.




* Rich and Buttery Caramels:   
http://jamiecooksitup.net/2010/12/caramels-rich-and-buttery/

SO unbelievably indulgent. Perfect for the holidays!










* Feel Good Chicken Broth:

Nothing screams winter more than this dish.

Chicken Broth









* Garlic, Thyme and Anchovy Baked Potato: 

How lovely and comforting is this?








* The Best Hot Chocolate:

You're welcome.

Hot Chocolate

These are some of my favourite Jamie Oliver winter recipes and hence I've totally nerded out and given you the result of my research. They're just great. Apart from studying Jamie Oliver's books I'm trying some recipes of my own as well. To know what I'm cooking, follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I promise a few more delicious winter posts. Hope this weather's treating you well!

xoxo

D

2 comments:

  1. Hunger breeds discontentment, since ancient times is that, as the research Food has become an important habit of human!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.storecolor.net
    http://www.shoeskonn.com
    http://www.spmeno.com

    ReplyDelete