Monday 4 March 2013

Being Brit.

England has to be one of my favourite places. I went there the first time when I was a 2 month old, so you can't blame me if I have a weird connection with the place. I love everything about England. The moors, the roads, the accent, the weather and most importantly, THE FOOD. I mean, it's the land of Jamie Oliver for God's sake! Not to mention the land of Harry Potter and fish and chips and bangers and mash and steak and kidney pie.

You've guessed it, here's a four week's notice to 2013's first F&F Abroad! We're taking Ireland and England! It's gonna be so much fun and I'm so excited! The aim is to try all the local specials and take each day as it comes. New outfits and a new appetite. I'll keep you guys updated on everything I try and love so follow me on Instagram for pictures! What am I looking forward to the most? Meals at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen in London and Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck.


I plan to have another feature of INSIDE and fit in a few food reviews before I go flitting off to places. Until then,

Stay Hungry!

xoxo
D

1 comment: