Wednesday 6 February 2013

The F&F Review.

So as you know, I've never 'reviewed' a restaurant. Yes, I have told you the stuff I love about certain restaurants and the best about them but that is not what a reviewer does. A reviewer's gotta cover it all. Give her opinion on the place, the good and the bad, and that's just what I'm gonna do. I'm now adding that feather to my cap: Reviewing places.

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you know the places I love and the things I love about those places. But for a place to be truly good, I don't think just good food cuts it. It's kind of a domino effect according to me and when all the factors fall into place you get that perfect meal which you'll remember for years.

So I hereby inaugurate the F&F Reviews, where I solemnly swear to tell you of the good, bad and ugly. Places you should definitely try and places you should just drive by. Stay tuned eaters! My first official REVIEW won't be far away!

Hope you're as excited as I am :)

Stay Hungry!

xoxo
D

No comments:

Post a Comment