Thursday 21 June 2012

Next Stop: Zurich

Love it! Cafes on every street, all my favourite brands calling out to me and last but definitely NOT the least, Sprungli cafes! But more about Sprungli a little later.

In Zurich, I finally had the dish that I was always dying to try, the French clam preparation cooked in white wine. It was heavenly and surprisingly appetizing! Finished the whole thing all by myself (don't judge me!)

Finally :)
Spooning some into my bowl for efficient hogging :)

Finished and done with the shells!

Sprungli


Confiserie Sprüngli is a Swiss luxury confectionery manufacturer founded in 1836 and internationally known for its signature macarons called "Luxemburgerli".


In short, dessert heaven. By far, the best macarons I've ever had and also the best chocolate truffles. This place is my paradise. 


Doorway to heaven

Dessert time!

From Left to Rght: Apricot macarons, Strawberry & Rhubarb macarons and Champagne macarons

L to R: Strawberry macarons, Coffee macarons, Hazelnut macarons

Straight out of My Fair Lady! Truffles

Mmmmmm...







No comments:

Post a Comment