Tuesday 16 August 2011

FOOD.

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." -- Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, from Pavarotti, My Own Story . 

I couldn't have put it better myself! I must confess..food is what I'm thinking about almost all the time! Of course that is when I get time from thinking about college politics, last week's 90210 episode, what I'm wearing for the party next weekend and why Chandler Bing can't exist in real life. Food...one of the 2 things that got me through my 10th standard board exams...the other being my amazing friends =). It seemed like all I had to do in life was study..study before sleeping, study after getting up, study before bathing, studying after bathing, I even dreamt about those annoying textbooks! So, food was my only highlight (and ofcourse talking to my friends n sharing the common hatred towards academics) I wanna thank my mom sincerely for making me whatever I wanted to eat. She also bought me whatever I had sudden cravings for, like Haagen Dazs cookies n cream ice-cream. The thought that my next meal was going to be good kept me going. Masterchef Australia is such an amazing show. One of the few shows actually, which actually concentrate on the food n not on that reality tv drama which people seem to thrive on. But, more on that later. On this blog, you'll learn about all the best places to eat in town! Whether its a mushroom n sun dried tomato risotto or the best vada pav! Stay tuned n keep eating!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment